
There you go girls, you can see what my date, Ryan, looks like. (You and I both know that you want to know. Even my mom thinks his cute.) Anyways....
So all in all, we met through an old high school friend of mine, Jeremy. They're roommates. We usually just hang out a lot and talk a lot! Absolutely no joke! But we went to the Elder Ballard fireside on Saturday afternoon here in The Burg. Thankfully, Elder Ballard didn't talk about dating and/or marriage. Afterwards, we went back to my place and I made dinner. Yes, I know I'm amazing! (and a show off!). I had even made my brownies earlier that day. Laura, you know, the only brownies that you dad just loves! Tami (my roommate) had dinner with us too. Two against one...that just not fair! We played a few card games before Tami left to do homework, leaving Ryan and me to ourselves.......
I'm kidding! Nothing really happened...I promise! Other than what has become a usual tickle fight for us. It's just not fair! He only has one tickle spot and I have multiple! And it came to a close when I told Ryan he doesn't have to go home, but he can't stay here. He could've if he wanted to, but I was going to be in my room for the remainder of the night. He had estimated that we had spent around 12 hours together in the last 24 hours. Intriguing...
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment