Sunday, February 7, 2010

See These Guys?

I really miss them.
They're my family and the best in the world!

Dad is the best! He makes a pie almost every weekend. He's the go-to-tech. He's been driving the same truck for as long as I can remember. He has such an amusing sense of humor. Anyone who really knows him knows that he doesn't have a super serious attitude.

Mom is the closest thing to a sister and my best friend. I don't think there isn't anything we don't talk about. And since she started texting I still try to talk to her almost everyday. I didn't realize how crazy close I was with her until she was sick in the ICU with cancer. Since then we have a silent understanding of fatigue-like health for each other.

Austin is my little brother. He loves his guitars (wonder what he's gonna do when he finds out Devin scratched his Martin). He's been serving his mission in Ohio for the past year and a half. I miss that he's not around but not like i'm gonna die without him around. But when I get home...I get him! I kinda like the privilege of being his only sister. It can have its perks.

Devin looks like he's all tough muscle. He's not always like that. When people aren't around...he and i actually get along. But he'll deny it if it's ever mentioned. (See...denial runs in my family!) He loves playing guitar and can never have a serious face on. Maybe when he's watching his shows on the computer.

Caden is the little baby. He even gets so spoiled too! He's Mister Sensitive. He's been growing really fast though. He doesn't realize his own strength when it comes to playing with the dog. He's also in that pre-teen stage so he's constantly switching from nice kid to teenage attitude.

Dakota is surprisingly the youngest even though he's old. He's been Austin's cuddle buddy for the longest time. After Austin, he became buddies with Dad. Next is me! He loves to cuddle on the couch with me. You know those pictures people see of their babies sleeping on the mommy's chest? Yeah, Dakota does that with me. It's so cute! And I just love being able to cuddle with him.

Can you see why I love my family so much? And why I miss them so much?

No comments: