Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Job

So today I started my new job, actually I'm "doing" it right now. I do the nanny thing. It's pretty simple. Take care of the 5-year-old, Grant then he goes off to school and I take care of the 11 month-old, Leah. I was going to put her down for her nap at 2:30, but apparently she had other plans and fell asleep in my arms. It's actually not the first time that something like that has happened!
I would like to say that taking care of Leah is easy, but it's not, but not exactly hard either. I can do my homework while taking care of her. It feels like this is a "practice" for when I'll be married, have kids of my own and be in school. I know that it probably sounds crazy cause I'll have my BFA (Bachelors in Fine Arts) at the end of 2010, but I would love to get my masters. I don't know, besides attaining the feeling of doing something great, it would also be a great example to my kids of how important education is. I guess.

More Random Videos:
How Do I Live [Disney Couples]
Everytime [Hercules]

No comments: