So today was not a great day. I went down to the school that I start at on Tuesday, ACC. Everything seemed to be going alright. But I couldn't get my books because my card was declined. Mom said to just find an ATM, but unlike Idaho, they don't have one. :-p So I finally was like, forget, I'm not going to worry about it. So I'll go back to the campus on Monday after my ortho appt. I got in the car and turned it on. It was as if I had also turned on the switch that says that you can cry. I cried all the way home. I kept my music up and loud to remind me that I was driving. I don't want to be in Colorado. I don't really have any friends here. I want to be in Idaho with my friends. I want to be at the school that I'm supposed to be at.
So I've really talked about going to Idaho for my spring break, but today I've decided to pull as much money as possible, as many shifts as possible to go to Idaho for my break. I'm hoping that if I go back it'll remind me why it is that I fight so much here. Why part of me feels it's so important to go back there. If I had it my way, I'd go back up there in a second.
I looked up tickets online, it'll cost me about $139 round trip to fly to SLC early friday morning and then back out of SLC late monday night. I was going to save up for an ipod, but not any more. I'd rather go to Idaho than get an ipod any day.
[life sux]
-addi
No comments:
Post a Comment