Within the Arms of a Priesthood Holder
I know that I can feel the Lord wrapping me
in His arms of love. Sometimes I just need someone to give me a hug, to be
wrapped in arms of love. In that moment I feel safe, protected and loved. I am
reminded that I am not alone. The closest thing that I can get to my Heavenly
Father is one of those young men who call themselves worthy priesthood holders.
The powers of Heaven are connected to us through worthy priesthood holders.
When I feel the arms of Heaven’s love is when I am in the arms of a worthy
priesthood holder.
David A. Bednar said, “ Our priesthood holders represent God
in this day in age.”
Men who hold the priesthood should act differently than
other men. We expect more from men who hold the God’s priesthood. I expect more
from the priesthood holders because I see the power they carry and I am in
awe. I also know that a man with God’s
power cannot be a man of the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment