Hey Guys!
I've been pretty busy lately! I've been running around a lot since I got to Idaho and it hasn't really stopped! But I had a moment this morning/afternoon and thought that I'd update y'all! So after this update (and watch one more youtube video) I'm going to officially get ready for the day! Heaven knows I don't want Sam and Andy to show up and I'm not ready to go!
So I'm going out with Sam and Andy today, we're going to go watch the new movie, The Iron Man. Sam thinks I'll enjoy it, we'll just have to wait and see if he knows well enough to know the movies that I like.
So I haven't been taking any pictures lately. It's been to mucky outside to try to even attempt to get good pictures. But my friend, Carissa, has to take pictures for her class this week, so I'm going to go out and help her with that and even go back to the darkroom! That would be amazing!
But I'll try to get some pictures in today! I always carry my little digi cam so hopefully Sam and Andy won't care. Then again, Sam hardly ever cares. I haven't seen him get upset or anything of the sorts. Well, he didn't seem to happy to hear that I had a stalker. That made him a little uneasy of sorts.
Ok well I have to go get ready for the day and try to get some english homework in! (I'M SO BEHIND!!! AHHH!!!)
Real quick, I have good news! I got 3 Bs and an A last term. I have a new GPA of 3.25! So I'm pretty much qualified to go back to BYU Idaho! We'll just have to see how that goes!
XOXOXO
1 comment:
thats cool. sorry i haven't been checking alot lately. i always forget.
rachel m
Post a Comment