Monday, May 19, 2008

Affairs & Kids

Ok, so what have I been up to since last I posted? That may be the most important question to answer. 
Saturday:
I didn't do a whole lot. Slugged around, didn't get much done. I did tell Sam that Carissa and I had talked about taking his car and driving to Idaho Falls and all around. But we had decided against it.
Sunday:
I went to church with Tami and then had lunch with her. Went back to Cami's and took a nap (which is what I should be doing right now!). I picked up my camera and walked over to Carissa's, it only took forever to get out of the house, you know. But we had made some pancakes and just kind of chilled. Carissa started facebook stalking Sam and I texted him to tell him. Then it turned into this whole thing of Carissa and Sam sneaking around behind my back! How rude! So apparently, Sam (my husband) has been sneaking around with my best friend, Carissa. Well Carissa and I ended up finally getting out of the house. We went to go visit Sam for a bit, but ended up staying much longer. Carissa met Sam's roommate, Pat. Well it didn't take long for those two to cuddle up. Pat's pretty forward and Carissa's not as reserved as I am, but this was crazy! It's like they're cuddle buddies or something! 
Later that night, Sam had invited a bunch of friends over. We played Boxers or Briefs (yes, it's a game). But Sam was going through his cards and Rees had put in "I have a thing for redheads" and everyone burst out laughing. It was the funniest thing! After everyone left, Sam, Pat, Carissa, and myself stuck around and watched "The Ultimate Gift". Well, of course, Pat and Carissa are cuddled up on the tiny little couch. Sam's sprawled across either the floor or a couch. But I leaned down and rubbed his shoulder, which led to me giving him a back massage. He just about fell asleep. Well, Pat actually leaned over and kissed Carissa. He insists that it was just on the cheek, but still he kissed her! Carissa doesn't know what to make of it and Pat's not saying anything. 
Sam and I were talking last night and earlier today about that. He knows that Pat is forward, but never seen him that forward. I know Carissa but I've never seen her act like that ever! I told him that I'm fine with having friends that are as forward as Pat, I just couldn't date someone like that. It's too much out of my comfort zone. I dropped Sam off at Biology. He said he understood why I wouldn't want to go to Biology. I texted him and told him that I would love to go to Biology with him cause if I'm with him, he can't be cheating on me! LOL! 
Later today Carissa and I went to go visit Jenny and Tom. Carissa got a bunch of pictures of Jefferson. But we were at the park with all these cute little kids running around. So I texted Sam and asked him when we were going to have kids. He asked me if I really wanted a bunch of little Sams running around. I replied, sure why not? Besides you know you want to have a bunch of little redheaded Addisons. With a reply of "whoah little sams and addis" I asked him if he could handle it. He never replied.
Well Carissa wants her computer, so I gotta go. Laterz! 

No comments: