Hey guys,
So I left my wallet back at the apartment, I'm almost done with my English paper and so my friend is bringing me my I-Card so I can finish my paper. So right now I'm just waiting for it. I'm so proud of my paper! It's only the rough draft, but part of it is so good I can't help but post it!
Her anger surged through every part of her as she fretfully crossed his way. She was enticed to give him every inkling of what she felt of his mixed signals. As soon as she caught his gorgeous blue eyes, and his weak-at-the-knees-crazy-butterflies smile, her resentment began to slip. Her rage filled her mind, but only burning filled her heart. She breathed in her courage as she prepared to confront this amazing, yet scary young man.
I'll try to post the same thing if it's any different in the final. But it's so good, I don't think I'll be changing it in anyway whatsoever!
No comments:
Post a Comment