Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life Sucks!

So life really sucks.
So the church and the country tell us how they want the young people to go out and get an education, but NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They have to make it so freaking hard to get into school! If my old stupid school would've just let me stay, this wouldn't be a problem! But no, it's takes them months to get anything done. They don't know how to communicate with each other! They won't even talk to the co-worker that sits next to them in the same office!
I hate living here! I don't have any friends, they're all at college - WHERE I'M NOT!!! I just want to go home! I just...I want to live somewhere else! Somewhere where I have friends that I can see!
I'll admit that there are still times when I wish my life had ended with one of any of the ways I almost died in the past...

No comments: