Since I'm still working on pictures, I thought I would add in some details of what I've been doing. If you haven't noticed I'm terribly behind in my blogging BUT there's an upside to this! I've been writing at least one sentence in my journal every night. I love it! It's been far too long since I've been this diligent in writing in my journal. It's become my best friend that I know I can confide in and not worry about it saying anything I don't want to hear. It's definitely a place where I can express all my feelings about anything! I've been writing in it so much that I'm almost finished with this one (this is my 3rd)!
One of the things I've been doing as well is reading my grandpa's autobiography. I'm slowly but surely getting through it. I won't be able to gain my own copy of it until I get married. Major bummer! But the other thing I've been doing is reading one of my old textbooks from this past semester. It's actually from my religion class (go figure). There's a lot of cool quotes in it. I'm marking it up like nobody's business! But I have one quote in here that just made me cry when I read it. Yes, it touched my heart that much! (It's for the young women, mind you.)
"Our priorities are right when we realize there is no higher calling than to be an honorable wife and mother." - President Ezra Taft Benson
While there are many others that I love, there are very few that I can and will post to share with the world. Hopefully one day I can share a lot of these current thoughts and feelings when the time is right.
No comments:
Post a Comment