Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Stuck on You"

**Quoted from my journal**
I was once told by a friend's roommate that we may think we've found that we may think we've found the best guy ever but it's usually then that we find someone even better! So even if we think we've found the best person for ourselves, there might be someone even better for us out there!
So even if [his] sources say that I'm pretty stuck on him. I'm not going to wait around for him! I could find someone better than him!...My point is that I'm not going to stick myself to him and only him when there are other guys out there!
And lastly, I don't appreciate people labeling me as such. [Whoever isn't] very involved in my life, otherwise they'd already know this.


An old roommate of mine even told me not to rule anything possibilities out. She met her husband through a friend that set her up on a blind date. Now she's happily married and pregnant with their first!

But I do wish that people would assume me to be the same crazy girl I once was. I'm growing up and I hope that whoever is telling people that I'm "stuck on them" would grow up too!

No comments: