Sunday, March 16, 2008

Not A Lot Of Time, Nor Much To Say

I don't have a lot of time to write, nor is there really much to say.
As much as I would like some things going the opposite direction of what they're doing, there is no doubt in my mind that my life is going the direction that it's supposed to go. I've been trying to keep up with the BYU Idaho devotionals, so I don't miss a beat and I get the double rewards of devotional and institute. I've found that as much as religion classes are great and amazing! They're nothing compared to institute! Watch, next year, I'll be taking institute along with my religion classes and such. But I've found that my favorite devotional would have to be Have Ye Inquired of the Lord?
I'm not sure why, but it just is. And I found this:

No comments: