Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend













Memorial Day Weekend was filled to the brim with non stop fun and craziness! First off, I decided to surprise my family with a trip home! My friend, Casey, sadly got a ticket and a warning before we even got to Rock Springs! Friday I helped my mom go grocery shopping for Devin's graduation party. That evening I went to a friend's graduation party and ran into the Snellies! Lisa and Cohen were with them too! Cohen's gotten so big since I saw him last summer and he's even cuter! But, he only wanted to be Grampie's buddy that night. Linda also met Devin for the first time...oh and Devin said somethiing along the lines of Cohen beiing a "pretty sweet/tight kid".
Saturday was filled with a lot of cleaning, errands, and more shopping. Sunday we had Devin's graduation party. We didn't have a clue of who all was going to show up since Devin had been crowned Prom King this year! I even took a little time and played with Dakota. We enjoyed our little play break. Monday, Casey and I headed back to Rexburg. I didn't want to leave my family, but I'll be back in no tiime! 7 Weeks left of school!

No comments: