Elder Scott says, "A man can do nothing for himself unless God direct him in the right way". It's very true. I love my family, I really do, but they were not in the right place and mind to help me in the way that I needed help. I was lucky enough to meet a family that could help me. I put my pride away and finally admitted that I really needed some help from a professional. It took time and patience, but I truly have moved on with life. I have "[closed] an ugly chapter and open volumes of happiness".
It was just a part of my past. It made me the stronger woman I am today. I owe my family for loving me through such a rocky journey and I owe so much to my close friends that helped me find the better part of life. I came to love and care for them as much, if not more, than they love me. But most importantly, I owe my life to a Heavenly Father that loves me and proves to me everyday that I am worth it.

No comments:
Post a Comment