Saturday, April 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home






So I've been home for about two days now and it's been half crazy and half lazy! Friday, Dakota was my shadow, my cuddle buddy, my sleeping buddy, and even my warm, fuzzy slippers! I pretty much chilled most of Friday, even took a 5 1/2 hour nap. (being awake for 23-24 hours straight is no fun!) My brother, Caden, is in his middle school musical, so after that was done Mom, Dad, Caden, and I went to visit Devin at work (Coldstone). I got an "Oreo Overload" and still have half of it in the freezer.
This morning was a little different than usual. We all sat around the computer watching season one, episode one of The Mentalist. (Dad introduced it to us.) And eating our breakfasts. Devin, Emma, Hannah, Joe, Sarah, and myself went to the afternoon "session" of Caden's play. It was so cute and funny! Emma's favorite character was Rumpelstiltskin. (top picture) And our friend, Brandon, he's grown up so much! He's so cute! (2nd picture from the top) After the play, Hannah, Emma, and I went to dinner at Noodles, walked around the mall for a bit, and even visited some friends!
Now it's just me and Dakota at home chilling. I kinda like this whole stress thing, but I get anxious thinking that maybe I forgot to do something! It's crazy!
I'm so excited! There are some things that I get to do this week that I"m so excited about doing! Hannah is done with school and gets pinned on Thursday. I'm taking her out (and possibly Emma) for pictures. Hannah, Emma, and I will be going to Park Meadows soon. I'll be seeing some friends tomorrow at church. Who knows what else is in store for me! I'm so excited! I love breaks!

No comments: