To Me!!! Yesterday I went to Idaho Falls with my friends, Tami, Becca, and Pam. We went to TGI Fridays for an early birthday dinner. It was amazing! I didn't even eat it all, so I came home with leftovers! Then we took some time going to the mall and of course, I had to visit my favorite store! Victoria's Secret! I bought a kit kinda like this. It's my new favorite purse!
And today my family, Grandma B, Aunt Michelle, and Cousin Anna, surprised me by dropping by for an early birthday surprise! It was great! They gave me a card and brought me cookies! And...I get to go home in 10 days! I'm so excited!!! I get a whole pie to myself when I get home!!
And today my family, Grandma B, Aunt Michelle, and Cousin Anna, surprised me by dropping by for an early birthday surprise! It was great! They gave me a card and brought me cookies! And...I get to go home in 10 days! I'm so excited!!! I get a whole pie to myself when I get home!!


No comments:
Post a Comment