Saturday, July 11, 2009

Even if it's the 20th time, I'll get up again


So these pictures are completely unedited. I just wanted to prove that the above picture, I really did take! I don't know why, but to me, it doesn't look like a picture. Maybe a drawing or graphic designed thingy. But the picture below, I took just before with Devin in it. (I think my brothers are getting used to having a camera constantly in their faces! What's Austin going to do when he gets home?! He gets home in less than a year, I might add!) This is down in Colorado Springs at the Air Force Academy. It's called the Cadet Chapel. The upper level is the Protestant Chapel and below it is the Catholic chapel, and Jewish and Buddhist chapels.


This picture below is the inside of the Cadet Chapel. It's absolutely gorgeous in there!


This is my latest favorite song, called Get Up. I think it's really inspired me to keep going, especially with everything that's been going on in my life right now.

No comments: