So life has been somewhat busy. This weekend we're supposed to go to San Antonio. It's also the last weekend before finals. I'm working two jobs and have all this stuff to get done for my trip to Idaho. I'm very stressed out, but if you could see me, you probably wouldn't believe it. I'm very sluggish, bored, tired. I look the complete opposite of stressed but that's what I am. Stressed.
I can't think straight to get anything done. I'm so emotional....yeah...I can't think straight. I'm too bored to try and do anything. And staring at pages has given me headaches, putting me to bed around nine o'clock. My favorite song has soon become "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley.
There are other things that are bothering me, but they're too personal to talk about here. I'll probably just write it in my journal tonight.
Oh here's something fun. I started my girly-once-a-month-funness and we're supposed to go to a water park this weekend. Maybe that day, I'll let them go and I'll stay at the hotel and work on homework. Or take a nap. Yeah that's another thing that I tend to do when I'm stressed. I sleep. Sleep more than is necessary. Cry more than is necessary.
I'm beginning to see that last summer isn't just in the past, it's in every single day of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment